Vision Mission Statement
Vision of Mill Green School:
Mill Green’s uniqueness is our commitment to encourage, celebrate and share every step as a success.
Aims of Mill Green School:
We ensure that our 21st Century vision for Mill Green School and College is maintained and developed through the following aims:
1. To ensure that everyone matters within our Vision, Aims and throughout our daily life.
2. To provide excellence in teaching and learning, which is engaging, challenging and exciting.
3. To enhance the learners' skills for life by developing their individuality, communication, confidence and ability to make choices in preparation for their future.
4. To work as an outstanding team in partnership with families, carers and professionals within local, national and international communities.
5. To nurture self-esteem, mutual respect and equality of opportunity within a multi-cultural society.
6. To be proactive and vigilant in providing safe, caring environments which stimulate growth, independence, creativity and happiness.
7. To be proactive in promoting a culture of continuous growth of staff expertise keeping the school and college at the forefront of developments.
8. To meet the diverse learning needs of individuals who make up distinct groups in school and college.
9. To embrace the use of interactive technology to support, innovate and extend learning.
10. To continually develop our extended services provision in response to the needs and interests of our learners and the local community.
11. To ensure that all learners can engage in innovative art activities that enrich their lives, develop their creativity, and celebrate their achievements.